Cigna Insurance Policy Cashback Promotion
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Cigna European Services (UK) Limited, a company registered in England number 199739 with a registered office address: Chancery House, 1st Floor, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1JB, UK (the 'Promoter'). Claims must not be sent to this address as they will not be processed.
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 1st August 2016 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 31st August 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). Participants must purchase a Cigna Insurance Policy during the promotion period and wait 90 days after purchase before submitting a claim. Claims must be made within 120 days from purchase. Therefore claims may only be submitted between 90 and 120 days after the date of purchase of a Promotion Product. The first day after purchase counts as day 1.
- Participants who purchase a new Global Individual Private Medical Insurance Policy from the list set out in the table below (each “a Promotion Product” and together “the Promotion Products”) from Cigna or within the Promotion Period which is not sold as part of: (i) a bundle or (ii) another promotion (save for promotions offered directly by Cigna), will be entitled to claim a cashback reward (paid by way of bank transfer) for the relevant cashback amount. An eligible customer must make full payment of the Insurance Policy during the promotional month of August 2016 to qualify for a cashback reward. The relevant cashback amount as per the Promotion Product shall be as set out in the table below.
- Promotion Products purchased in Pounds Sterling shall receive a cash credit in Pounds Sterling. Promotion Products purchased in Euros shall receive a cash credit in Euros. Promotion Products purchased in Dollars shall receive a cash credit in Dollars.
- Participants who do not have a bank account in the same currency that the policy was purchased in will receive their cashback in Pounds Sterling, Euros or USD currency. Bank charges may apply which is the responsibility of the participant.
- We reserve the right to pay the reward in Sterling, Euros or USD via PayPal depending on the Participants country of residence.
- Participants can only claim once and cannot split the across several policies.
Insurance Policy Value (£) Insurance Policy Value (€) Insurance Policy Value ($) Cashback Reward (£) Cashback Reward (€) Cashback Reward ($) £725 - £1,810 €860 - €2,155 $1,000 - $2,500 £110 € 130 $150 £1,811 - £3,625 €2,156 - €4,310 $2,501 - $5,000 £125 € 150 $175 £3,626 - £7,245 €4,311 - €8,620 $5,001 - $10,000 £145 € 175 $200 £7,246+ €8,621+ $10,001+ £180 € 215 $250
- Participants may claim a Cashback Reward for a maximum of one (1) Promotion Product.
- To be eligible to participate in this Promotion you must purchase a Policy during the promotional period with value of $1,000.00 USD or above.
- This offer is not open to employees of Cigna and other manufacturers whose products included into promotion, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agencies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, participating stockists or anyone connected with the Promotion and the immediate families of any of the foregoing persons.
- After purchase of a Promotion Product participants should visit www.cignapromotions.com/policycashback, complete the claim form and submit it together with a their policy purchase details. Claims may only be submitted between 90 and 120 days after the date of purchase of a Promotion Product, meaning the final claim date for purchases made on 31st August 2016 is no later than 23:59 (GMT) on 29th December 2016 (the “End Date”). Claim forms received after the End Date will not be eligible.
- Participants will receive their Cashback Reward by way of bank transfer within 30 days of submitting a valid claim.
- If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Cashback Reward.
- Applications that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
- A claim must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents, third parties or in bulk.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Cashback Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- Cashback Rewards are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash by participants.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in the Cashback Reward.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Cashback Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by English law.